Terms and Conditions
Each order is deemed to be received only at the moment when
- receive payment on our account
- receive confirmation of payment by email or fax
- after accepting payment by credit card authorization center in
Delivery price list
- The price list of transport you can find in our section price for transport.
The way you can pay order of flowers
Payment by credit card
In the case of the order and confirmation, the system automatically redirects the bank's payment gateway where you enter the required credit card information. After confirmation of payment you will be on your e-mail address specified in the order be sent an email about payment status. This payment method is fast and convenient. A bouquet of flowers delivered the same day as your order. Card payment and all information is discrete system is safe payment through the internet.
Payment by transfer from account to account
In the case of transfer payments will be the email address you specify in the order sent immediately complete data for payment transfer. As the only amount we do not want to have to account for a bouquet of flowers before delivery, just send us proof of payment from your bank to our email email@example.com and on the basis of this confirmation bouquet deliver to your requested address. With this method we are able to deliver a bouquet on the same day when your order.
In the case of the creation of the order and confirm you will be automatically redirected to the payment gateway PayPal. After confirmation of payment you will receive on your e-mail address specified in the order be sent an email about the status of payments. This payment method is fast and convenient. Bouquet delivered on the same day when you place an order. When paying by PayPal all information discrete system is safe payment through the Internet.
Each shipment contains
- product of your choice
- gift wrap items (included in product)
- floral greeting card (included in product)
In the late delivery of the shipment are not liable in these cases
- when incomplete information about the delivery of the shipment particular contact and shipping address
- if it does not reach the recipient or ordering at the address
- bouquets depicted on the shop's web interface do not include vases in which bouquets are arranged.
- recommended that the flowers after the handover stems trimmed to approx. 5 mm and placed in a vase with clean water
- it is possible that delivered bouquets and accessories may vary slightly from the products listed on our website
- in case of replacement goods, we strive always to ensure that the consignment is most similar to your selected product, in the case of a refund to a greater extent you always will provide advance notice in the event that we are unable to contact you we will assume that you consent to the change, given the rich product range, which offers our business, changes occur very rarely
- in the event that for any reason we can not order deal, the money will be refunded and the order backlog will inform
- We guarantee that all the information on your website www.flora-online.cz are discrete, are not to be disseminated or otherwise abused.
- for orders outside of Prague is not possible to pay shipping cash on delivery
- links to the photos are approximate. The final appearance bouquet is influenced by the size of your choice!
- box of chocolates, you choose may vary due to inventory, but will always be replaced by a comparable and in the same price range
- photo gifts such as teddy bears, wine bottles, etc. are approximate, may be replaced with the same kind of goods of similar appearance in the same price range
- in order bouquets of roses is the minimum number of roses in a bouquet of 7pcs
- in case of delivery bouquet the day you order, you need to send the order to 17 hours
- if the address is not reached at the address and you can contact him by phone (purchaser fails to order phone number for the recipient), we will try to contact the customer. In the event that we fail, the shipment will be transported back to the office. The customer will be informed of the address of the shipment, where it will be able to pick up or pay additional freight costs.
- food baskets must be ordered at least two working days before the delivery date
- all prices are inclusive of VAT
- phone support is available every day 8:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- order to be served on weekends outside of Prague must be ordered no later than Friday. Orders for delivery in Prague can be ordered at any time.
- on 14.2. and 8.3. and 14.5. Mother's Day. Delivery times are indicative only, delivery will be done during the day. For exact delivery time and can not vouch for any subsequent claims can not be disregarded.
- size varies by the number of bouquets of flowers in a bouquet, no dimensions in cm.
- These terms and conditions apply to the purchase in the online store www.flora-online.cz (seller), which is operated by Kateřina Popová, Svatováclavská 893, 68601 Czech Republic. The conditions specify and clarify the rights and obligations of the seller and his customers (buyers).
Order and Purchase Contract
- By placing an order, the buyer confirms that he is familiar with the complaint procedure and these terms and conditions and agree with them. The order is a purchase contract. The purchase contract is actually created at the moment of receipt of the goods ordered by the buyer. The electronic order is proper completion of all required data and information. The place of delivery is the delivery address stated by the buyer on the order form. Title to the goods passes to the buyer after the receipt of a payment. By completing the registration form, or order through the online store www.flora-online.cz purchaser gives consent to the collection and archiving of personal data and on the buyer's purchases.
Payment terms, delivery times and fares
- All goods will be dispatched in accordance with the shipping time specified in the description of the goods ordered. In the event that for operational reasons will not be shipping to meet the deadline, the customer shall be informed immediately by phone or e-mail. Tax receipt is sent electronically to the email buyer who places the order or by post to the address given in the order.
Cancellation of the order by the customer
- Cancellation of the order by the customer, it is possible at least 12 hours before the delivery. In case of cancellation 12 hours before delivery, the customer will be refunded the full amount back to the account within 14 days of the request. In the event that the cancellation orders made later than 12 hours before delivery, the customer has a claim for reimbursement. Bouquet can be delivered to the address specified in the order, at another address in the same place of delivery or the customer can pick up a bouquet in person at the branch, which will be provided on request. Cancellation Orders can be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any complaints will be handled in accordance with the "Claims Procedure" shop www.flora-online.cz a law in force in the country. "Claim" shop www.flora-online.cz is an integral part of these terms podmínek.V case that thing take over the buyer does not comply with the contract (hereinafter referred to as "conflict with the contract"), the buyer has the right to the seller free of charge and without undue delay, put in accordance with the purchase agreement, and according to the buyer in exchange either things, or repair, unless such a procedure is not possible, the buyer may require an appropriate reduction of the price or withdraw from the contract. This does not apply if the buyer about the conflict with the contract knew or conflict with the contract he has caused. Conflict with the contract, which will take effect within six months from the date of receipt of the goods shall be deemed to have already existed in its takeover, if not in the nature of things or if it is proven otherwise. If the provision of reasonable discounts or to withdraw from the contract, the payment is sent to the buyer within the legal periods by bank transfer or postal money order sent to the address of the permanent residence of the purchaser. The information required to send payment buyer proves the seller in writing, the time limit for sending payments shall commence upon the receipt of this information, and / or on the conditions for returning the goods.
Withdrawal from the contract by the customer
- In accordance with the Civil Code, as amended, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 calendar days of receipt of goods at the conclusion of the purchase agreement at a distance. Withdrawal from the contract may be delivered personally use or in writing at one of our stores. For faster solutions we recommend using: Catherine Popov, Svatováclavská 893, 68601 Hungarian settlement.
Buyer can not cancel the contract
- The provision of services if their performance was started with his consent before the expiry of 14 days from the receipt of benefits, the supply of goods made to the consumer wishes or his person, as well as goods subject to rapid deterioration, wear and tear
- If withdrawal from the contract meets the conditions above mentioned Act, the payment is sent to the buyer within the legal periods by bank transfer or postal money order sent to the address of the permanent residence of the purchaser. The information required to send payment buyer proves the seller in writing, the time limit for sending payments shall commence upon the receipt of this information, and / or on the conditions for returning the goods.
- In the case of non-compliance to withdraw from the contract provided for the above-mentioned law, it is stored in the premises of the seller. The buyer can pick up the goods in person or through contractual shipper or seller to the buyer sends it via contract carrier, if the consumer will pay in advance the costs associated with the transportation and packing of goods. Unless the goods collected within 30 calendar days of storage, the buyer may be charged storage costs. In the event that the cost of storage exceeds the price of the goods, the goods can be sold for the purpose of payment.
- Buyer can not cancel the order neexpedovanou person at the point of sale the seller and / or sending an email to email@example.com
- Withdrawal from the contract by the seller, the right to change prices
- Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in the following cases:
- Significantly changed price supplier or is currently not in stock.
- In these cases, the buyer will be immediately contacted and agreed with him next steps. If the buyer has paid part or the whole amount of the purchase price, this amount will be credited back to the account or address as soon as possible.
- Seller reserves the right to change prices. The current prices are confirmed by the buyer at the time of confirmation. If less the same price or lower than the order, not subsequently confirmed and the goods are delivered for the price valid at the time of the order. If the price is higher than the price specified in the order, the seller shall inform the buyer that the new price to accept or refuse.
- These terms and conditions apply as stated on the website of the seller on the date of sending the electronic order.
- By submitting an electronic order, the buyer accepts all the provisions of the conditions in force at the date of dispatch of the order, as well as the date of dispatch of the order valid price of the ordered goods (including shipping and postage), listed in the catalog online stores www.flora-online.cz, unless in a particular case clearly states otherwise. Sent order (draft contract), the buyer irrevocably bound. In situations that do not provide these business conditions Buyer and seller relationship governed by the rules, especially the Commercial and Civil Code.
- Orders for personal collection, which will be fetched in one week will be canceled.